What are the missions and values of VELUX?
For more than 75 years the VELUX Group has created better living
environments by bringing daylight and fresh air into people's homes all over the world. Our products help create bright, healthy,
energy-efficient places in which to live, work, learn and play.
Forming the basis of our work are the VELUX Values, five core statements that we see as a code for behavior and an expression of how we act:
- Commitment: We strive to achieve great results together
- Mutual Respect: We treat others as we would like to be treated
- Improvement: We work to be better every day
- Local Initiatives: We act and collaborate to reach our goals
- Thoroughness: We ensure the right effort, in the right place, at the right time
In 1965, VELUX founder Villum Kann-Rasmussen formulated our Model Company Objective that still guides our way of doing business today.